I saw a short report last evening on my local nbc affiliate in seattle concerning a new drug that seems to or will be used to help pd patients.  I am not sure how it is spelled as the links to www.king5.com health update had not included this yet.  I wonder if any of you in the health field have seen this name or have run across it being used to help als patients.. For some reason it works similarily on pd as it does on lou gehrigs disease. Its name sounds like I am spelling it RYZADOL .. I was so excited I waited all day to learn its name on the news at 5. You know how they tantalize you with future news?  I had seen months ago another reserach project that a scientist at the U of Washington was running.. His was using mice and it looked so promising.. Right away I emailed the address I found on the news link to get any and all information that I could have. I never did have an answer from this research lab.. Maybe some of you who have more clearance can locate this research project and find out if it has been cancelled or if it has any validity at all now.. I believe it had to have been shown this late this past summer .. thanks to all of you who are giving me hope for my friend..