Barb,
Is it the sugar that gets the Sinemet to "kick" in, or is it just a wee
bit of protein, that is present even in a cookie, that does it.  I know
that sounds strange because too much protein at the wrong time can
interfer with the Sinemet doing it's job.  I can be so s-l-o-w trying to
put the evening meal together, but after sitting down and having a few
bites I can feel the change coming.  Was it the sugar in the salad
dressing?  Or trailing after my husband as we walk around a "Flea
Market", he stops to get an Italian Sausage Sandwich of which I take two
bites, and within minutes I'm "on".  Was it the sugar in the bun?  I'm
very protein sensitive, but if I watch what and when I eat I generally do
fairly well. I've also found I do better if I can kind of nibble
throughout the day.  Sooo - is it a little sugar, a wee bit of protein,
or just something to eat that does the trick?!

Sharon H
52/44/40