Sunday my hubby didn't take (forgot) his second dose of pills...sinemet cr
50/200 and eldepryl 5 mg in the afternoon...he takes this batch at noon or
at least 1/2 hour before he eats lunch.

he didn't have a problem with this..he didn't feel bad at
all...soooooo...we are trying to do this every other day.

I will call the dr tomorrow to fill him in. hey...he doesn't feel bad and
doesn't get dizzy...he gets that way after he takes the pills,,.,and gets
drowsy. I don't have a log on this but I know he gets dizzy after the pills.

just a thought..make him feel better and save $$

Coleen :)
I BOYCOTT ABC TV FOR PROVIDING UNFAIR MEDIA COVERAGE ON ADOPTION
ISSUES!!!

http://www.onelist.com/community/THE_UNITED_TRIAD

MISSING LINKS
SO. OREGON