Ron, Sharon, et al....

Now that ya mention it, I'm inclined to believe that
as long as it's only a BIT of food (a "bit" equaling just
a few bites), it prolly makes no difference if one
makes it  ice cream or filet mignon.

Sometimes I have nothing at all in the kitchen that has
any sugar in it so I take a few bites of left over chicken
or a bite of cheese and  get pretty must the same lift
do from ice cream.   BUT - I always get that lift from
something with sugar and DON'T always get a lift if I
eat meat, cheese or other snack.

ALSO - it's pretty common knowledge that many, if not
most Parkies simply CRAVE sweets!   The only way
that I can resist a sweet snack now and then throughout
the day is to not buy it in the first place!!  And despite
my joking about my eating ice cream all  the time, I might
eat that delectable treat maybe a 1/2 dozen times a
year! (OYE!  My reputation as a major eater of ice
cream is now shot!) <OK...OK.... make that 8 or 10
times a year, but without chocolate sprinkles on the
top, and only one scoop at a time!) <giggle>

Barb Mallut (who'd KILL for a scoop of ice cream right now)