> On 23 Jan 00 at 11:07, Arthur Hirsch wrote:
>
> > Just heard a TV ad on one of the Sunday morning interview shows placed by
> > the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA).  The
> > subject of the ad was the new medicines that are being developed for
> > Parkinson's.  I had not heard this ad before, and it is interesting that it
> > should appear now.
> >
> > They referred the listeners to
> >
> > www.newmedicines.org
> >
> >  which has a link to their Parkinson's web page.
> >
> > Art
> >

> Thanks Art
> I find their pages interesting with lots of links but I was a bit
> disappointed that they (so far) don't live up to their billing.

Hey, I looked some more and found some fabulous links...
(not much about Parkinson's specifically)

PhRMA Publications - Patient Assistance
http://www.phrma.org/patients/index.html
(This page has links to every major Pharmaceutical Co.)

Genome Sites
http://www.phrma.org/genomics/index.html
http://www.phrma.org/genomics/today/index.html
(This one's unbelievably great)

Publications
http://www.phrma.org/publications/
(Check out the Industry Profile99 - All 8 Chapters)

Now is this any good or what???  Thanks Art.

Cheers ............... murray