Date sent:              Fri, 4 Jan 1980 19:30:37 -0500
Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>
From:                   Ann Gibbons <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Fw:  New computer
To:                     [log in to unmask]

Sandi,

You are getting through allright, but you are probably not receiving
mail on your new computer because the Listserver does not recognize
your new (MSN) address.  You will have to re-subscribe under your
new e-mail address.  Send a message to:

with the message:

subscribe parkinsn [log in to unmask]

That should get you subscribed under your new address.  Then, after
it is going properly, yuou can unsub from your old address (old
computer).

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"