On  4 Jan 80 at 23:36, Ann Gibbons wrote:

> Bob--I think you're right. We got this (our second computer) in 1993, so
> it's really considered a dinasaur. It seems to be selectively Y2K compliant.
> I have an article from the NY Times saying that some computers reverted to
> January 4th or 5th, 1980. I don't mind--it's still a miracle.  :-)
> Ann Gibbons

Hi Ann,
At the rollover New Years Eve lots of older computers defaulted to Jan.
4th. 1980 (the inaugural date of the PC Dos used on the first IBM PC's)

I simply set the date in my '89 386PC and once reset it's been fine.  I
know we used to simply have a Date & Time prompt in the AutoExec.Bat
file on pre-AT PC's back in the dinasaur days and that still works on
the museum pieces....

Try setting the Time and Date and let us know how ya come out......

regards ............ murray