NTP H&S List under Tellurate
List contains 116 pages of chemicals, four are highlighted under tellurate.
Highlighted are:

Sodium tellurite used in glass and porcelain.
Navy Fuels JP-5, used in domestic heating, diesel, tractor, rocket and jet
fuel, insecticides, kerosine lamps.
Acrolein used as an herbicide and water treatment.
Marine Diesel Fuel - Used by boats.

Michael Liu of UA Edmonton writes: Under Tellurium Electroplating

The bad (garlic) odor (Bad breath) is methyltelluride, which can be
produced by many organisms-including human, animal, and bacteria or fungi.
All kinds of tellurium compounds (tellurium, tellurite, tellurate, H2Te2)
can be converted to methyltelluride by these organisms, it is not
necessarily from breathing the vapors. Some organisms even convert it to
dimethyltelluride or domethylditelluride.

Reuters had an article on the Mysterious illness striking airline
stewardesses getting a parkinsons-like tremors and having a metallic taste.
Tellurium toxicity causes a metallic taste, a rash, and really bad breath.
Tellurium also causes a dry mouth. I've read that many Parkinsonians
complain of a dry mouth, and my Parkinsonian has had really bad breath that
I just thought was something new.
Wonder what you think?