My brother has parkinsons and I think has been
mis-medicated(?).
Reasons for this suspicion:
1.  Has been on sinement for about 7 years.
2.  Has been being previously medicated with Haldol.
3.  More recently medicated with Risperdal and Ativan.
I understand sinemet can have delayed symptoms as well as a
reduced affect with prolonged use.
I also understand from the parkinsons drug database that the
meds in items 2 and 3 can have some negative effects with
parkinsons patients.
He is in the hospital in Electra Texas and the doctor really
does not want to take into account these pieces of
information I have told her of.  Any PK patients around
wichita falls or vernon texas who might refer me to some
kind of second opinion that is an informed second opinion on
meds for PK patients?

ves shirley
336-342-3641
I will accept collect calls.