List Friends:

From time to time we engage in some decidedly non PD exchanges and for those
on the list with patience only for hard PD info, these exchanges are anathema
and occasionally lead to a withdrawal from the list despite the fact that
surrounding the non PD is significant PD info and discourse by and with folks
with much experience with the disease.

An alternative to signing off might be to join "ask Dr. Lieberman" where none
of the questions and answers could be considered frivolous by anyone seeking
hard information. I belong to it and this list and I find that while the
combination keeps me busy reading e-mail, it also supplies a wealth of
information.

To join, if anyone is so inclined, go to www.parkinson.org; click on "ask DR.
Lieberman" and follow the instructions. DR Lieberman is the Medical Director
of the National Parkinson Foundation. The only downside to that site is that
first you will see an e-mail with someone's question but no answer. Sometime
thereafter the question will be repeated in full with DR Lieberman's answer,
so in effect you get two posts with every question.

Paul H. Lauer