 I have an opportunity to discuss a fund raiser  with  a representative of a
60 store supermarket in my area.  I would like to present to him at the
meeting a fund raiser idea that is new or novel. I have seen the stand in
front of the door with a table and collection can and the selling of an item
in exchange for a donation. i.e. a heart of cordboard for the Heart
association.

IM am looking for any new ideas or experiences that you may have.

I also have the same problem with a hot air  balloon festival to be held in
the latter part of the summer.   Any ideas?

e-mail me thru the list or privately at

Thanks
Dale Severance (59/13)