TIP OF THE DAY
HIP-HIP-HIP-HURRAY
DON IS BACK ON LINE(LIST)

well the up date is still? the reporter says it is good story. but the guys
up stairs make the final ok. on radio i am Parkinson man,news paper has done
work on me. LIMA is like of other cities. if one done it the other won't.
now paper had BIG write up on B.B. guns. radio said no B.B guns in LIMA  TV.
hasd not said any thing. all fight one and other. but there is still hope as
the reporter says to keep calling. i have a in which the
mayor,police,radio,sheriff nothing wit the tv station can't win them all. it
still is early so hope is still there. which is best to get our story out is
a ? now for some other IMO. KEN B. asked for us to put don what we are into
me retired,repairman,1/2 a-- inventor.  my address book is getting a mile
long. IMO i would like to see yourr email in blue so if we want to answer
your ? ia am lazy we can just click on you whiteout hitting reply or forward
and you don't need to read what you wrote unlees it will help all then we
can hit reply to all. some one said you can deleete some of the message but
i am just to DUMB to know how to do that lo lo well some one laugh its a
funny. there was a PWP. that still walk good cleaned my drive out of snow.
so see how we can still help each other. so this it for now

                                                   I.Y.Q.  DON  AND VIVIAN
                                                   LOVE OF MY LIVE-54

                                                  BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                                               LIVE A FULL LIVE AS BEST YOU