colleen
i sent for this stuff a couple of years ago - pre internet - i think iit was a
radio ad. o r  maybe a phone silicitation As i remember it, it was  a sort of
nutritous lunch bar sort of thing.  i dont think it was actually harmful, but
it was certainly no magic cure - and yes, it was p art of a pyramid scheme!

hilary