has anyone taken ritalin for pd?
does anyone have tingling in an extremity? the sole of one of my feet tingles
from heel to toe(s). i always run out of time at neurol and forget to
ask/mention this --it has lasted about 8 months--connection with intermittent
sciatica pain?
does anyone have backpain connected with difficulty walking? my mother had
back pain, disc surgery; but looking back i also think her walking
difficulties were like mine (i have pd). her diagnosis was spinal stenosis.
she has been in a nursing home for 10 years. i've just now convinced her m.d.
she probably has pd and he has finally prescribed sinemet. problem is her
(and my) tremor is not the most pronounced problem.
thanx for any thoughts.
nancy spires