 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses        14   deg. F   :-)
Hi Don (and Vivian),

Don writes us, in part,

"if most think i can do us any good i
will try it. so i am asking for help. FROM THE LIST."

  This morning I thought a lot about  the two of you, and your work
(still in progress)
to get  our Don McKinley,  the PWP for 31 years,  on WLIO-TV in Lima,
Ohio.

  I think we  all  realize how you and Vivian inspire, TOGETHER, many,
many PWP's and thier families, and will again do so, if a final , edited
show is  aired.

 HEY, WAIT A MINIUTE, FOLKS!!  There's work that could be done, to help
Don get on the air.
A TV show is not yet DEFINITELY scheduled for broadcast..

  Don, if you agree,

 - Could you  PLEASE post the phone number of WLIO-TV?
 - And, can anyone supply a WLIO-TV  e-mail address?

  I, for one,  would like to tell them how brave you two really are, and
what it means for the
thousands of us who hope to see you ( AND VIV?) , or other  PWP and
carepartner teams,
 on TV, representing us.

Believe me, this would be a rare and precious treat!! NO
matter what your visible symptoms, don't worry- these are  only the
externals.

Don, please keep in mind that it's your VISIBILITY, for the f olks who
need you
 as a role model that brings us ALL closer to the "cure."

  Don, you always tell us about the 'Love of your Life," your wife of 54
years, Vivian.
I have a wonderful picture of the two of you, at your Lima Senior
Citizens' Center, in
my PD pictures album. It is right out on the coffeetable for all the
world to enjoy.

   How about if you and VIV were both on TV together?  We did it for 15
min on local NBC
Channel 6, when PWP Karen Bardo and  later in the broadcast, her husband
Jon appeared
with me on the  April 6, 1998 "Lunchbreak" TV show locally.

   If you could use a videotape of that show, I can get you one made for
your use.

    I believe that EVERY television appearance matters - and helps other
PWP's - a lot!!

Ivan Suzman

:-0