From: Sherry Macredes <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2000 6:33 PM
Subject: Re: ritalin

: Nancy,
: My mother (75/70) has also experienced tingling toes and problems with
: sciatica which I believe are PD symptoms.  The problem sciatica seems to
be
: helped with anti inflammatory drug Viox (sp??), but the tingling and
numbness
: remain even though no signs of nerve damage etc...guess we live with this.
: also have PD 48/47 and I haven't experienced the tingling toes but
sometime
: it feels like my foot is stuck on the gas pedal!  The whole left leg just
: gets really stiff for awhile then it's ok, no answer here either, meds
: haven't helped so far.
: Sherry
: