Mannatech is an MLM company and is being signed up for by many of the
Seattle Seahawk football players who think it is a wonderful product that
helps them play ball and feel better. One dad on my son's soccer team said
it  had gotten his nephew off Ritalin for ADHD (ADD) and the child is doing
fine; his brother-in-law sells the product. There is a web site for
Mannatech  at www.mannatech-inc.com which I don't find very much
information, but you might try it with greater time and patience than I did.
-----Original Message-----From: Coleen Pettit
...this guy...is using Mannatech and...tell(s) us how great it works. ... He
is selling the stuff. He says it might help Bob with his parkinsons and
diabetes...hav(e) any knowledge about them?...