Once again i can identify completely.. Reading - i am a librarian by
profession - i used to read     10-12 books a week - then i started reading
moostly children'se books - at first i  used to saay they are well written
good stories and have happpy endings - then i realised i was bluffing myself ,
it was really the large print i was seeking. Aned ulverscroft books were too
heavy. Now i cant even cope wit  Harry Potter !!  My hands cant  hold the
book, my eyes cant focus on the print, and my mind cant concetrate o'n the
story - gets bored and wanders off on its own. I've started trying to knit
again - keeps my hands busy, dont need to see what i'm doing like crochet, and
doesnt occuppy my mind which cann go off on iots fligihts of fancy! 'And i
always know when i nedd my mesds without a clolck - i cant see the computer
screen/ And the percentage of un corroected typos goes up - i simply dont see
them. but when my meds kick in, i see perfectly (with my glasses) my neuro
thinks i'm crazy, wouldnt support my request to see a neuro -ophthalmolgist-
but during off times i cant even distinguish the letters on the keyboard!!!
i've gone thru all those phases and synptoms since  i began writing this letter
hilary blue