Dear listmembers,

    Barbara Blake-Krebs and I are compiling a PD Resources Guide for the
appendix of a recently completed, forthcoming book about young onset PWPs
from around the globe. We would appreciate your recommendations for
books, pamphlets, videos, web sites, organizations etc. that you have
found especially helpful as an information source  (in addition to PIEN,
of course.) Please respond either to the list or off -list to either of
us.
    This book is a public awareness and fund raising project - any money
raised will go to PD research. Thanks for your help.

 Linda Herman
and
Barbara Blake-Krebs