-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Edward Kleinmeyer <[log in to unmask]>
Aan: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: zaterdag 29 januari 2000 1:50
Onderwerp: Re: NEWS-Parkinson's hinders patients' ability to distinguish
contrast

>> what the problem was he said it was inherited. (you do not have PD),then
procedes to prescribe MYSOLINE. My pharm.(pill pusher) and I talk about
every med.I take and how one reacts with another etc.and he told me that
this is one of the first meds neuroligists will prescribe. He said they do a
trial and error period because they don't know. <<

Mysoline is NOT a med against PD, but is an anti-epilepticum.

Hans.