Thanks, Paul, for letting this list know of the services Dr. Lieberman is performing.  I read all the postings to the ask the doctor list and all have been pertinent.  My office is next to Dr. Lieberman's and I can tell you he is delighted to be able to provide this service to PWP and their families.  We (NPF) are aware of the increased volume of mail with questions being posted, then the question and answer posted in a separate email ands we are working to correct this.  I spoke with our I.S. person on Friday and he told me he would look into this to see if he can come up with a solution.

Thanks again,

Bonnie Cunningham, R.N.
NPF

To join, if anyone is so inclined, go to www.parkinson.org; click on "ask DR. Lieberman" and follow the instructions. DR Lieberman is the Medical Director of the National Parkinson Foundation. The only downside to that site is that first you will see an e-mail with someone's question but no answer. Sometime thereafter the question will be repeated in full with DR Lieberman's answer, so in effect you get two posts with every question.

Paul H. Lauer