  From: Ervin McCarthy
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2000 02:44
  Subject: Sinemet

  A question about Sinemet.  The doctor gave me a prescription for
  50/200CR four times a day.  If I use up the remainder of my Sinemet
  25/100CR two pills to equal the 50/200 C. R will that have the same effect? it may seem like a dumb question but I have a lot of 25/100CR left.  Thanks for any information.