What is the DBS?  Is that Deep Brain Stimulation?

Thanks for the info.
Maxine
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]>Barry Black
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2000 3:29 PM
Subject: Re: Sinemet

My personal experience with CR and S100 is that they quite different in response times and duration .In my opinion they are not going to give the same response. I think that some neuros believe that  CR is newer and a direct replacement for S100.

I take both of them but by itself CR gives me almost no response, it is like background music and it only helps to smooth the peaks and valleys of S100
I take S100 every 2 1/2 hours 3 times a day and CR twice a day 5 hours apart.
You might want to check the web site for SInemet .

I also had the DBS and was able to cut my meds by 40% and increase the interval from 1,5 hours to 2,5