Hi,  I have posted a few times on this list and have received some valued help.  Here I am again.
My husband and I have been asked to lead a workshop on "Facing Debilitating Illness" at a conference on Health & Wellness: Ministry Tools for a New Century.

I am sure many of you could give us some tips to include in such a workshop.  It is happening on March 4 so we don't have a lot of time to get it together.  In case anybody living in So. Calif. is interested, it will be at the United Methodist Church and is open to everyone.  Many thanks for your help.
Rosemary Dexter, cg for Dex 76/7