I looked at the sent one and for the life of me I dont see it. My email system is outlook express and I dont know how else to have it set up . It came this way when I bought it.  I do know I can receive emails with and without html and if I am ruining others emails I am sorry for this mistake doctor .. until my gs comes to see me I am at loss to know how to modify it .. I do receive alot of emails to do with my business so it may have something to do with that I suppose. Now this one is sent straight without any extra at all ..