My choices are html or plain text. It was set for html so I changed it to plain text and I hope this cures the problem.. I believe it was set this way to help me in my business and although it didnt matter to the computers I talk with it does to your list.  I thank you Sheila for the help as I am not that proficient on the ins and outs of the settings on a computer..

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]>Sheila De Vine
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2000 2:01 PM
Subject: Re: re the comment that my emails are set for attachments or gifs?

Audrey,

Click on your TOOLS section, then OPTIONS, then MAIL FORMAT....then you will see the format your mail is being delivered in.  You can click on the arrow and see either HTML or Microsoft Word....click on MICROSOFT WORD and you are set!

Try it...hopefully it will work.

This has happened to me before and somehow it gets changed now and then....no idea how.

Sheila De Vine