Hi all, As I'm not too versed in this computor age I checked my mail&news settings,and news is plain text,mail is HTML. I haven't had any problems thus far. Are rhese settings ok?  Shirley
-----Original Message-----
From: plmaddux <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, January 28, 2000 8:44 AM
Subject: Re: re the comment that my emails are set for attachments or gifs?

ÿþ
I have not been reading all the mail on this subject, so I don't know what the problem is, but my setting has been for a year and still is "HTML". and every message I have posted to the listserv has gone through and is readable and has caused no problems as far as I know. So to me, it does not appear that this setting is a problem,. as least not on my PC.

Lanier Maddux        Chattanooga Tn.