Hi Mary,  Thank you for responding.  What I am looking for is any
information through your experience in treating people with PD that you
might want to share with me.  I am doing a paper for school on PD and I need
to talk to nurses and patients about their own experiences and usually I ask
a few questions.  If you are interested in sharing some information I'd be
happy to recieve it, especially since you specifically treat PD'ers  with
urinary problems!  Thanks again-Jenn-