Hi Mary,  Thank you for responding.  What I am looking for is any
information through your experience in treating people with PD that you
might want to share with me.  I am doing a paper for school on PD and I need
to talk to nurses and patients about their own experiences and usually I ask
a few questions.  If you are interested in sharing some information I'd be
happy to recieve it, especially since you specifically treat PD'ers  with
urinary problems!  You can contact me offline at [log in to unmask] if
you are interested. Thanks again-Jenn-