what are they supposed to use if they are diabetics then?
Bob seems to be doing fine with nutrasweeet...what symptoms should
I  be lookiing for? does the tremor get worse?

Coleen

At 02:21 AM 01/29/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Some really PD-savvy neuros say (and I concur) <keeping in mind
>that I'M not a doctor) that IF a PWP uses a sweetener, that's ok,
>as long as it isn't a product containing aspartame (Neutrasweet)
>which can exacerbate PD symptoms.
>
>Barb (here - have another scoop of chocolate ice cream)  <grin>
>Mallut

I BOYCOTT ABC TV FOR PROVIDING UNFAIR MEDIA COVERAGE ON ADOPTION
ISSUES!!!

http://www.onelist.com/community/THE_UNITED_TRIAD

MISSING LINKS
SO. OREGON