hi all

At 01:28 AM 2000/01/31 -0500, sherri wolf wrote:
>Janet.  I thought I sent to the original listserv
>that I used to sign on.Please give me the exact
>address!  Thanks.   I wish it weren't so difficult
>to accomplish this task!   Thanks again for your help.
>Sherri

here is a text replica of the detailed instructions at my website:

          name of our mailing list too. The listserv name for the PIEnet is
          "PARKINSN" - not "PARKINSON")

          Address for sending a command message to the LISTSERV computer:

          To request a descriptive list of the 'commands' that the listserv
          recognizes, send the following 'command' message:
               HELP

          To find out what your subscription options currently are:
              QUERY PARKINSN

          To change your subscription option to receive the digest format:
               SET PARKINSN DIGEST

          To change your subscription option back to individual messages:
               SET PARKINSN NODIGEST

          To stop the incoming mail temporarily:
          (for vacations, etc, - this means that you 'miss out' on the pd
          listmail during your vacation but if you want to 'catch up' on what
          you've missed you can always request old messages from the listserver]
               SET PARKINSN NOMAIL

          To resume incoming mail:
               SET PARKINSN MAIL

          To stop incoming mail permanently and to terminate your subscription:
               SIGNOFF PARKINSN