> Subject: PMID: 10634240: Quantitative digitography: measuring digital
> motor control in PD
SNIP
> >This is the first time that such a method has been used in the
> measurement of specific kinematics of digital motion in Parkinson's
> disease.

Hi All,
The Movement Disorder Centre at UBC have been using a computer program
to record finger tap sequences for several years. I was personally
first exposed to it in 1995.

I offered them an Epic Pinball Game (shareware) that demands use of
both hands simultaneously...  The intensity of playing Pinball on the
computer brings out PD symptoms in a very demonstrative manor.

All the best ........ murray