On 30 Jan 00 at 3:33, Audrey wrote:

> I hope this time that there is nothing that offends any of you on the
> message board.  I do thank all of you who have taken the time to show me the
> error of my ways though. This mail program is one I like and I understand
> why my choice isn't a choice that I expect all may share. I am taking this
> opportunity to send some addresses of sites that I have found during my year
> long search for information and help for my pwp friend in Australia.
>
> They are :  http://www.uni-tuebingen.de/uni/kna/tremor/

The Tuebingen Tour was neat...

> http://www.onhealth.com/ch1/resource/clinicaltrials/item,39611.asp
>
> http://www.onhealth.com/ch1/resource/clinicaltrials/index/item.asp?http://www.centerwatch.com/studies/cat117.htm

Interesting to note 27 Clinical Trials in Parkinsons....

>                  http://www.parkinson.org/q10study.htm

I await the outcome of the Co-enzyme Q10 Studies...

>                  http://www.neurohaven.com/index.htm
>
> This last one I realize is a hospital that does specific surgery for pd .. I
> found this last year my first search.
Not leading edge, but okay...

> The rest may not be anything new but
> they are some of the web sites I have.  If this is still wrong I would
> appreciate being taken off the message board so as to not upset anyone else
> who should be using their energy to fight parkinsons disease.
>
> audrey

Only you can take yourself off the List & I see absolutely no reason
for that...  Just because some grumpy elevator mech. points out that
someone is inadvertently forwarding attachments or HTML or gifs doesn't
mean anyone wants you off this List...  We're just trying to educate
and support......... (even my friend, the "bristly" Bob Fink really
means only the best)

This List is near and dear to all 1800 of us, we support, we kibbitz,
we agree & we disagree, we're one big family, we learn from each other
and from our own faux pas....  I personally learn something from this
List 'most every day.   Keep right on postin'.

All the best .......... murray