In a message dated 1/29/00 2:07:46 PM Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< Hello , hope I'am doing this right its my frist time so hello to all.
Whenyou
 become shaky is peanut butter good to take?.If I don't eat around 12 I start
 to shak.                                        Audrey C.

Welcome Audrey,
You may not get very big response because things are quiet around here on
weekends.  I am one person that needs to eat quite often otherwise I get
shaky.  I will snack on a cracker with peanut butter or a piece of toast with
peanut butter unless it is close to the time for my main meal.  Again,
welcome to the family.

Dennis
58/52