-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: plmaddux <[log in to unmask]>
Aan: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: zaterdag 29 januari 2000 17:32
Onderwerp: Re: re the comment that my emails are set for attachments or
gifs?

Hi Lanier,

>>>  I had no idea that my mail was looking like that on the listmembers
screens. <<<

There are several email programs in use that are not fully compatible with
eachother.
And the listserv software converts it all into plain text, so Digest readers
have to deal with all the "garbage".

>> Also, many times when members have included my mail in replys to the
list, my mail looked just like I sent it, as best as I can remember. <<

In most email programs the reply automatically is in the same format as the
original.

Hans.