for me, humour is definitely the thing. I think everything else comes out of
it. I had a wonderful friend in my college ;years and later - we lost touch
when i came to the states and she went to australia - she had polio as a small
child, and she taught me to laugh at myself. Years before i knew there was
anything wrong with me. But she had such an infectious sense of the
ridiculous... Rozanne wherever you are, i thank you
In fact i hAve. developed a kind of a motto, which i carry in my head with me
wherever io go, it is a misquote, but it suits me:"
                Laugh and the world laughs with you,
                Cry and the world laughs at you!"
hilary blue