I hope this time that there is nothing that offends any of you on the
message board.  I do thank all of you who have taken the time to show me the
error of my ways though. This mail program is one I like and I understand
why my choice isn't a choice that I expect all may share. I am taking this
opportunity to send some addresses of sites that I have found during my year
long search for information and help for my pwp friend in Australia.

They are :  http://www.uni-tuebingen.de/uni/kna/tremor/

http://www.onhealth.com/ch1/resource/clinicaltrials/item,39611.asp

http://www.onhealth.com/ch1/resource/clinicaltrials/index/item.asp?http://ww
w.centerwatch.com/studies/cat117.htm
                 http://www.parkinson.org/q10study.htm
                 http://www.neurohaven.com/index.htm

This last one I realize is a hospital that does specific surgery for pd .. I
found this last year my first search.  The rest may not be anything new but
they are some of the web sites I have.  If this is still wrong I would
appreciate being taken off the message board so as to not upset anyone else
who should be using their energy to fight parkinsons disease.

audrey