 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses       21    deg. F   :-)

HELP!      help!     h - e - l - p
heeeeeeeeeelllllllppppppppp!!!!!!  (splash!)!

My computer's memory space has just  filled ..
My folders,  listed by title, like
"PD Awareness" , have vanished into
the cavernous depths of my computer.

I know they are in one of its deep deep hidden spots,
 probably between the Austrlaopithecines and the
Homo sapiens,  but I don't
know how to open up my clogged memory space and
retrieve access to my folders, probably fossilizing fast.

I  think I have to find out what to do to save
and back up onto disks the
nearly 4 year record of my e-mail
activity, both on and off PIEN.

ANYONE KNOW WHAT TO DO????