Hi Ervin,
Different medications work for different people in combatting tremor --
so I really didn't have a particular one in mind, especially as Audrey
didn't mention which, if any, she was using. I hope you'll check with
your neurologist to see if another medication might be more helpful for
your tremor.
Best regards,
Kathrynne