Kathryn wrote:
> > > Audrey, you're doing it just fine. If your shakiness is due to low
blood
> > > sugar (usually occurs when you haven't eaten anything for a few hours)
> > > it would be best to have some fruit juice, as that will boost your
blood
> > > sugar quickest.

The reason I told Ivan that it might be best to have a food like peanut
butter around is that I question whether he is suffering from hypoglycemia -
in which case a high carbohydrate food would only increase the problem.  I
don't know if my speculation is true - but a blood sugar of 27 in a
non-diabetic (which I assume Ivan is) is very suspicious.
----
God bless
Mary Ann