>    Kathrynne, can you help me out on what foods are good or bad, I know about
> eggs not sure what els , any one .
>                                     Audrey C.

Audrey, there aren't any bad foods (unless you have food allergies, or
your doctor has told you not to eat certain foods). However, depending
on many factors, like medical history, the particular medications you
use, any other diagnoses besides Parkinson's (i.e., heart disease,
diabetes, osteoporosis, etc.), and other conditions, people with PD
often need individualized eating plans. This can prevent nutrient
deficiencies, wasting, fractures, many hospitalizations, while helping
to make the best use of PD medications.

Because it is individual, though, you need to work closely with a
registered dietitian who specializes in PD. I can answer general
question, but cannot provide medical nutrition therapy without
interviewing you and obtaining a great deal more information. I
recommend you call the American Dietetic Association at:
1-800-366-1655
and ask for a referral to an RD with experience in PD.
Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy for Parkinson's disease
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: assessing and managing unique nutrition needs;"
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson'sdisease,"
J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/