It is believed that a possible cause for my father's PD might be a flu
virus that occurred 69 years ago in the same county in Scotland as he now
lives. Apparently several people the same age now have PD

My father is having trouble finding a medication that is effective.
Sinemet plus is only giving bad side effects. He must wait (3 weeks) for
an appointment with a neurologist.

Would Peanut butter be good for someone who was told to cut back on their
sugar intake?

doreenm