From: Walter O. <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Christopher Reeves
Date: Monday, January 31, 2000 7:45 AM

Hot dawg!  My thinking is right on the money!  Did
you all see the visual commercial shown during
the Super Bowl game. Christopher Reeves got out
of his wheelchair and walked.  Well not actually.  It
was faked by technology, in an  ad  paid for by an
Investment Company.  Reeves sees it as a win-win
proposition for both Spinal cord research, and as
publicity for the Investment company which picked
up the tab. How very American,  hyping research
within the turf of hyped money making sport.
Fascinating!