Bill,
By the time some present day high school  kid becomes a certified
neurosurgeon I would hope that  a cure fo PD, and other brain disorders is
found.  Besides, I have always considered any surgery a last resort.  The
trend for the future of PD will hopefully be away from invasive surgical
techniques.

I'm wating for the "Suzman Vaccine" in pill form.

Greg
47/35/35

Subject: Lobbying for more neurosurgeons