No time is inappropriate for Mozart, day or night.  How long would it take to
listen to all of them?  And of course, Mozart was the beginning of the classical
period, but that does not matter.  ......and today happens to be Schubert's
birthday, and he too embellishes life for all including Parkinsonians......with
taste !!!
 Michel