Interesting that this study hypothtesized about childhood respiratory
ailments and their relationship to PD.  When I was about 6-7 years old I had
repeated bouts of croup.  On one occasion I was hospitalized and placed in a
plastic oxygen tent for a couple days.  The results of a survey regarding
this would be interesting.

Greg
47/35/35