Hi Hans,

I have my listserv instructions set to "SET PARKINSN REPRO" which as you
know I then receive from the listserv all of my mail that I send to the
list. And it always comes back to me looking just exactly as I composed it,
with none of that garbage so I assumed that the way I
saw it was like everyone else saw it. I had no idea that my mail
was looking like that on the listmembers screens.

Also, many times when members have included my mail in replys to the list,
my mail looked just like I sent it, as best as I can remember.

Also, other members who have sent html mail , with pictures, attachments,
gif's etc..have always come through to me looking just fine, with no
garbage. I kind of like animated gif's and pictures.

 I know how to make the change to plain text and I have done  that.
Sorry for the problems I have caused.

Lanier Maddux      Chattanooga Tn