On Saturday, January 29, 2000 6:58 PM, janet sent:

Subject: PMID: 10634240: Quantitative digitography: measuring digital
motor control in PD

>This study introduces a new method for studying, quantitatively, the
dynamics of finger movement using data obtained from sequences of key
strikes on a computer-interfaced piano keyboard.
>We demonstrate that the performance of 60 seconds of alternating finger
tapping on a computerized keyboard...
>This is the first time that such a method has been used in the
measurement of specific kinematics of digital motion in Parkinson's
disease.

    Didn't Brian Collins have a program like this a year or so ago?

~~~~
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                          ^^^^
                           \ /
                         \  |  /   Today’s Research
                         \\ | //         ...Tomorrow’s Cure