One of the tests i had to do for the Psycho/neuro thing was to measure
something similar - not on a keyboard, but on a clicking device that looks
like the thing radar on Mash used to send morse code messages - except it had
a sort of timer attached so that you could measure rate of clicking, i
suppose. the psychoneuro-man  was amazed that although i am (supposedly) right
handed, i performed much better with my left hand - all those years of playing
Bach, perhaps - or was it just because the pd started in my right side?

hilary blue
(51/33/24)