----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]>Audrey
To: [log in to unmask]>Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2000 7:04 PM
Subject: Re: Re: info

thanks dave I appreciate the web site and I will get that information as well.  I hadnt considered the voice becoming too soft but it seems to me that in a short time that a voice magnifier could be part of this software.  I hope that more of you and others who have need of this consider writing to companies who manufacture this kind of help.